Date and Time
Wednesday Oct 26, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Marketing to the Government
Has your business:
- Not previously pursued government sales, and you're wondering how to get started?
- Made some government marketing efforts in the past, but struggled to connect with anyone?
- Had some success in selling to agencies, and you're interested in learning how to find more government opportunities?
- How past government contract history can be obtained at no cost, either directly or through the CIRAS Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) program,
- How the data can be used to help you develop a targeted marketing strategy, and
- What resources are available to help you build relationships with government agencies.
Are you wanting to connect with the government and sell to them? How can I market my business, and who do I contact?
Justin Niceswanger is with Iowa State's CIRAS program and is excited to show attendees how they can pull past federal contract history to get an idea of which agencies are buying their products/services. He'll also help businesses look at a pay site to see how their PTAC program can pull some data at the state/county/municipal/school district levels!
Plus, Justin will show you how to use this information to develop a targeted marketing strategy, and then finding publicly-available contact lists for these agencies.