Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Effectively train new employees, both in production and classroom environments during their initial 90 days of employment to assist them in adapting to their new roles and responsibilities. Monitor progress and motivate employees to achieve maximum quality and productivity.
- Ensure all hourly and management support employees receive the appropriate training needed to perform their jobs with above average proficiency. Corrects and retrains employees exhibiting behavior that is contrary to previous training.
- Continually look for new and creative ways to deliver quality hands-on training as well as recommending various methods to ensure training goals and initiatives are met.
- Responsible for assisting with the data entry, tracking and maintaining all pertinent training records and their timely submittal.
- Works with all department managers in keeping everyone informed of the status of all training programs.
- Identifies and documents trends involving employees, tools or jobs/tasks having the most difficulty and develops appropriate plan of action. Conducts training audits to indentify training gaps and correct deficiencies.
- Work with employees and production management team to make recommendations on how to improve operations to optimize production while positively contributing to safety, quality, and cost.
- Validate training outcomes, materials and methods by working with production management.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years in a manufacturing environment and/or training background.
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate employee performance and techniques.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Mechanical aptitude or background in working with precision machine parts preferred.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency. Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Demonstrable communication skills including reading and speaking in English. Bi-lingual is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing and lifting.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.