Field Service Technician
Full Job Description
Due to expansion, we are currently hiring a field service technician. Access Systems, a rapidly growing technology company, has an exciting career opportunity with competitive pay (negotiable based on experience) plus a full benefits package, career advancement opportunities, and a culture which has consistently been awarded as a Top Workplace!. We welcome candidates to apply from other industries or from technical training programs. Take the next step in your career and apply today!
Why You Should Consider a Field Tech Career:
- Our techs are not stuck inside doing the same thing all day - they get to travel to business client locations and work on a variety of office technology.
- No industry experience required! We offer specialized, custom-tailored training from our own factory certified trainers.
- Technicians are assigned a local territory, ensuring they are home every night.
- Monday - Friday, 8-5, with no after-hours or weekend work.
- Company car, laptop, tools, and a phone allowance are provided.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Technical skills with a desire to learn - we will train you!
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.