UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's
Full-Time Benefits 32Hours Per Week
$3000.00 Sign on Bonus
Under the direction of the Radiologist; the Radiologic Technologist shall perform a wide variety of procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in the utilization of radiation for the diagnosis of disease in patients of all ages. They also provide the technical knowledge, expertise & professional judgment required to support the mission, vision, and values of UnityPoint Health St. Luke’s.
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance and programs to help save for the future, such as 401(k) and Health Savings Account (HAS).
- Personal Growth & Development: Learning, career opportunities and other experiences that support professional and personal growth.
- Well-Being: Programs, activities and resources designed to enhance physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Recognition: The formal and informal ways to appreciate and celebrate each other.
- Purpose: The meaningful connection between our daily work, team members, patients and the communities we serve.
At UnityPoint Health, we provide care in nine regions throughout Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin. As the nation’s fourth largest nondenominational health system in America, UnityPoint Health keeps people at the center of all we do. We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our team. You'll find opportunities for every sized dream.
Want to know about our culture and benefits? Click here to find out more: https://uphtotalrewards.com/.