Perform patient laboratory testing, related instrument/equipment maintenance, and quality assurance as it relates to phlebotomy. Analyze and report blood test results for clinical research studies.
Perform overall data management of studies — collect, enter, and maintain records for clinical study subjects
Ensure all protocol-required procedures and visits occur according to specified guidelines.
Manage participant enrollment and ensure compliance with the protocol during participant recruitment, informed consent, participant education, eligibility assessment, participant care, and follow-up per protocol.
Support accurate and timely data entry in electronic databases.
Create source documentation, assisting in the assessment of toxicities/adverse events and reporting serious adverse events per IRB and sponsor requirements.
Lab Supply Management
Lab Shipment Management
Lab Equipment Maintenance Coordination
Lab Certification Coordination
- Ability to independently manage workflows and prioritize numerous tasks.
- A background in a science related field.
- Maintain flexibility and anticipate timeframes to accommodate subjects, monitors, and overtime hours during high-enrolling study periods.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative with the research team.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Embrace Meridian’s core values: “All In, Own It, Teamwork, Share It”
- Occasional travel may be required in this position (less than 2 weeks per year)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
Meridian not only strives to move science forward and improve the lives of others, but we focus on improving the lives of our people by offering a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees. Meridian's benefits package includes eligibility for medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k with company match, six paid holidays, paid time off, complimentary life insurance, disability insurance and so much more!