DCS: Disaster Action Team (DAT) Coordinator - Territory 4 Volunteer
Provide administrative program support and leadership for the DAT program within an assigned DAT response area(s). The DAT Coordinator supports the DAT program under the direction of the DAT Regional Program Lead.
The DAT Coordinator will assist in leading chapter/territory DAT activities by providing administrative support to the DAT program. Also, works with other chapter/territory leadership to define and articulate the overall strategy for the Disaster Action Team program.
- Oversees and monitors completion of training by DAT Trainees.
- Maintains a climate of learning and engagement for all DAT members.
- Ensures mentoring and coaching occurs across all levels of the DAT program.
- Works with DPM/DPS and DAT Regional Program Lead to identify and resolve DAT issues and ensures program standards are being met.
- Works with DAT Leadership to identify and recommend new candidates for leadership positions.
- Provides career path coaching for volunteers with leadership potential.