Senior Living Advisor
Full Job DescriptionDial is the place to love the way you work. Our team members get the opportunity to serve and learn from some of the most knowledgeable seniors. Our residents will become your family as we seek to infuse happiness into the lives of those we serve daily. Enjoy your workday hearing their stories, as we are family serving family.
You will make a difference at Dial by not only adding years to resident's lives, but life to their years.
Position Summary: We are seeking an ambitious and results-driven senior living advisor with a track record in success to maintain and/or grow our community’s occupancy. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing the sales and marketing activity of the community. Our ideal candidate will have a history of successful sales and marketing management and a unique understanding of enriching people’s lives through our services offered.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Ensure the community is meeting or exceeding leasing expectations and budgeted occupancy goals.
· Work closely with the executive director and regional manager, sales in the development and execution of the community’s sales and marketing plan.
· Meet the sales activity standards, as determined by the VP, Sales and Marketing. These may include daily follow up calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales activities and other performance metrics
· Responsible for the community’s social media presence and reputation management; following company guidelines and standards.
· Responsible for timely input of all creative and collateral requests via Zendesk
· Responsible for tracking annual marketing budget expenses on a monthly basis to ensure that the community spends within the limit of their budget.
· Demonstrate excellent sales skills through establishing and maintaining client relationships, discovery of client’s needs and desires with the community’s products and services, closing and post-sales activities.
· Perform timely and efficient completion and maintenance of company’s CRM (lead database) for all potential residents and referral contacts activity.
· Continuously build purposeful and professional referral partnerships through on-site and off-site outreach visits.
· Relevant bachelor’s degree and 2+ years related sales and/or marketing experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
· Ability to work extended and weekend hours on occasion and when necessary to support occupancy goals.
· Experience with state and federal guidelines for assisted living and dementia.
· Knowledge of HIPPA requirements.
· Knowledge of Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Law.
- Experience in senior living preferred.
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
- Pay Advance Program
- Built-in Social Time
- Team Member Awards
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance including Dental & Vision
- Basic Term Life/AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location