Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Will supervise 2 or more employees. Will provide input regarding administration of personnel functions including selection and hiring, performance evaluations and salary adjustments. Communicates objectives, assigns tasks, and trains production supervisors and other personnel in all related work and safety activities. Maintains accurate and timely personnel records
- Ensures raw material and equipment are in a constant state of “tour” readiness and prepared for inspection
- Ensures equipment is assembled, disassembled and cleaned properly and is ready for production. Responsible at all times for maintaining high standards of safety and plant cleanliness.
- Responsible for an efficient and timely transition from production to sanitation process. Ensures efficient shift change and full communication of related items to supervisors. This includes accurate and timely data entry into log books, spreadsheets and other recordkeeping mechanisms, along with effective verbal communication to appropriate personnel.
- Immediately reports or corrects any production problems. Communicates to plant management any issues requiring special attention during shift. Communicates with both maintenance and production management to coordinate activities.
- Will maintain the integrity of procedures and processes set by ownership. Will assist in enforcing company policies and safety regulations to production workers.
- Provide daily inspection of all plant conditions and report issues to management for daily group discussion. This includes monitoring and inspecting equipment operation to ensure that safe operating standards are followed and that strict cleanliness requirements are met.
- Responsible for maximizing plant productivity by optimizing equipment and people resources.
- Reports daily to plant manager on all matters relating to plant operations.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Experience in effectively supervising and leading plant operations.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and perform various technical and administrative functions; develop alternative solutions to problems; sound decision-making.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Mechanical aptitude or background in working with precision machine parts is strongly preferred.
- Plant production experience is a plus.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.