Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
The Palletizer will operate room operations, box conveyors, accumulation, palletizing, stretch wrap, pallet accumulation, pallet labeling, and reject area. Maintain machinery and ensure packaging material availability. Comply with company policies, sanitation guidelines, and safety rules. Employees will perform all duties/tasks as assigned.
- Daily review of production schedules to prepare for products received from the plant facility.
- Assist with efficiently and accurately organizing, staging, loading, and unloading material. Will drive a forklift to load and unload product.
- Receive material and transfer it into inventory tracking software. Assist Quality Assurance department with verifying inventory of product.
- Understand and assist with basic mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance for freezer equipment.
- Maintain daily palletizer inventory and supplies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Drive a forklift to assist with the loading and unloading of outgoing finished product.
- Receive inbound BOL’s for enhanced products and communicate to shag drivers which trailers to retrieve.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Basic math skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude to perform equipment maintenance.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred.
- Good memory skills.
- Ability to be self-directed with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to collect, analyze, and interpret data from a wide variety of sources.
- Willing and able to ask questions about unfamiliar tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, in both written and verbal form.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing, and lifting.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60lbs.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
Experience: Minimumof 1 year of freezer experience or equivalent is preferred.
Education: HighSchool diploma, an equivalent, or verifiable ability to perform essential job functions.
Reports to (if applicable): FreezerShift Supervisor
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.