Network Cyber Security Engineer
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
We are looking for a highly motivated person to develop and implement a comprehensive information security strategy for our company. You will analyze threats in real-time and ensure that the security of our IT and network systems adhere to regulatory requirements.
You will be expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
You must display strong working knowledge of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, Server Patching and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable working and providing solutions for a variety of technologies, security problems, and troubleshooting of the network and server system architectures.
- Responsible for the company’s cyber security initiatives and operations including both enterprise and production networks, cloud services, information security and network access.
- Implement and manage a SIEM solution.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems and networks.
- Identify vulnerabilities, manage upgrades and patches, and bring forward opportunities for improvement.
- Determining the cause of internal and external data breaches and instituting appropriate corrective action.
- Stay current with latest trends and standards in industry, bringing forward solutions.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Hardware Infrastructure: Strong experience with server, computer, telecommunications and office equipment architecture and systems programming; ability to design, build and integrate IT hardware into multi-platforms for the organization.
- Network Infrastructure: Experience planning, designing, and building wired and wireless networks. Experience working with managed service providers (MSPs), Internet Service Providers (ISP), and managing networking consultants. Ability to utilize and manage network utilities and technologies for planning, designing and operating wired and wireless networks.
- Security: Strong knowledge of cyber/security utilities, patch management, monitoring, physical security, encryption, vulnerability management, working with internal and third party MSPs.
- Ability to solve and communicate complex problems.
- Strategic planning and organizational ability.
- Provide data driven results to lead and influence decisions.
- High level of ambition and motivation for success, be solutions oriented, results driven, and self starter.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
- Office Setting
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in related field.
Education: Bachelors degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related field.
Department: Information Systems
Reports to (if applicable): Automation and Information Systems Director
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.