Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Responsible for database creation, will work with internal department to determine database criteria, data storage requirements, access requirements and any additional information required to meet criteria. Appropriately document for purposes of troubleshooting, support, planning and training.
- Responsible for the on-going health and performance of database to ensure optimal performance and availability of data.
- Perform updates and modifications when required. Ensures database functions as intended. May install or update software used in creating or managing database.
- Verify and maintain integrity and availability of data stored, implementing regular checks and audits. May be required to ensure databases are compliant with privacy rules and protection of personal data.
- Establish and maintain back-up and recovery plans to ensure data remains safe. Will appropriately document and test back-up recovery plans to verify the integrity and accuracy of data to be restored.
- Responsible for data import/export functions or migrations and ETL process. Will implement corrective action where application errors, or if hardware or software issues arise.
- Controls database access, implementing and monitoring security and access control systems to ensure access only to authorized users.
- Provides on-call after hours support.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Database architecture design skills, system diagnostics and troubleshooting. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagrammatic or schedule form; effectively lead people through technology issues and planning.
- Analytical abilities and critical thinking. Troubleshooting and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong knowledge of principals of database administration and management which include data protection and database security required. Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling. Strong command of SQL and SQL tools. Experience writing and managing SQL scripts and/or stored procedures. ERP related data management experience, D365, Salesforce related data management or data warehouse experience is high desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees both verbally and in written form. Ability to maintain confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- 3+ years relevant experience in database administration, database architecture or a related field preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- This is a remote work position. Position will be scheduled to travel on-site for quarterly meetings. We will also accommodate individuals that prefer an on-site or hybrid work environment.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.