Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Prepares, balances and analyzes financial reports, general ledgers and accounting transactions.Identifies problems, researches solutions and presents analysis to management with recommendations.
- Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with GAAP.Identifies areas of non-conformance, researches problem and resolves issue.Works independently.
- Perform month-end closing activities which include the review of journal entries, review costs, and identify irregularities.Prepare year-end and audit schedules.
- Invoice inter-company for various fees.Code insurance, loans, and property tax invoices.
- Verify’s account numbers and sales tax on invoices for payment.Identify problems, research and correct.
- Assists with ongoing implementation and application of internal controls.
- Responsible for accurate document and record retention.Ensuring compliance with a variety of government regulations.
- Make collection calls, and may perform accounts payable and receivable activities such as approving accounts payable expenditures.Compile driver settlements and make determination on what deductions are allowable.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of accounting practices and principals.Self directed and able to set priorities.Maintain schedules and meet deadlines.Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency.Experience with Microsoft Office, Intermediate to advanced MS Excel with use of formulas, pivot tables and v-lookups.Experience with General Ledger or ERP systems.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees as necessary both verbally and in written form.Ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Experience in an accounting related position preferred Bachelor’s degree in accounting related discipline from four-year College or University preferred.Well rounded, practical experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.