Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Process, record and audit information such as but not limited to, personnel data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance evaluations and termination information. Ensures all required forms are accurately completed and authorizing signatures have been obtained.
- Comply and maintain, with accuracy, all personnel files and is required to follow strict guidelines regarding filing structure, retention of documents and confidentiality of information. May provide information to management upon appropriate authorization for purposes of performance reviews, promotions, discipline, etc.
- Assist with the administration of performance reviews. Prepare, compile and distribute required employee data to managers, update employee records accordingly and audit all records for completion and accuracy.
- Perform routine and non routine audits to ensure accuracy of data. Communicating results to management and ensuring proper corrections are made and procedures and checklists are updated accordingly.
- Effectively perform various HR activities such as auditing and reporting, processing incoming and outgoing mail, monitor and request office supplies and accurately update and maintain various logs.
- Effectively carry out programs in accordance to company procedures, such as state and federal poster compliance, memo issuance, employment verifications, and management of company bulletin boards. Keep current on regulation or guideline changes.
- Provide support and information to employees and department managers in various human resource related services, adhering to strict confidentiality requirements.
- Will provide support to various HR departments to assist with special projects as needed.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift as needed.
- Strong mathematical skills and the ability to remain organized in a fast paced, ever changing work environment.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail required.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate effectively to all level of employees. Bilingual preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Previous Human Resources experience desired, would consider payroll or similar office experience in lieu.
- High School diploma or equivalent required or verifiable ability to perform essential job functions. Minimum of two years college preferred
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.