Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Minimum 2 years recent benefits administration experience for an organization of 100+ employees
- Understanding of benefit programs and leave laws
- Critical thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Approachable with a true desire to resolve issues
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Provide excellent customer service with fast response times and insightful support
- Have a results-driven attitude and own your responsibilities
- Build strong partnerships that promote success
- Eager to learn and willing to grow with the company
- Embrace change and continuous improvement.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.