**NOW HIRING FOR EXPERIENCED HOUSEKEEPERS**
Pay is $9-11 depending on experience
Bilingual is a plus
· You’ll make sure our rooms are always at their best - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make that room special and memorable for guests
· Keep your supervisor updated on room service progress and alert them to any repairs needed
· Safety aware – follow our established safety procedures at all times and wear protective equipment when needed
· Be organized - keep on top of supplies and amenities and always try to minimize waste
· Look smart – wear your uniform with pride
· Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping
· Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
· May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects
· May assist with other duties as assigned such as laundry
What we need from you:
· It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important
· Strength – with occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds and/or push & pulling heavy objects
· Flexible attitude to shifts – you may need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
How do I deliver this?
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all hotels.
Each hotel delivers True Hospitality in their own way, and at the heart of it all are specific, core service skills.
· True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests
· True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay
· True Listening: focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs
· True Responsiveness: is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner
We work to create a sociable atmosphere where long-term guests can put up their feet and relax. A place for guests to enjoy a free, hot breakfast; complimentary evening drinks; and a friendly chat with new friends around the outdoor fireplace. We’ll help you create the warmest welcome. Whether you’re preparing a suite exactly as your guest wants it, recommending tasty comforts from The Pantry, or just knowing guests by their name, rather than their room number. Your big-hearted personality will help guests feel free to be themselves. Right now, we’re looking for a Room Attendant – to make sure our rooms and suites are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests after a busy day – creating a haven for them to escape and relax in or get a bit of last minute work done. We’ll need a little flexibility with your time so we can serve our guests the best we can. We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve. So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.