Physical Therapist - LifeScape AbleKids
LifeScape is seeking a full-time pediatric Physical Therapist to join our exceptional team at our AbleKids location in Sioux City, IA.
LifeScape AbleKids offers a unique opportunity for you to make a difference in the lives of the children we serve and their families in a fun, child-centered, outpatient clinic environment. You will be part of LifeScape, a regional leader in pediatric therapy and services for children and adults with disabilities.
Our organizational culture, called The LifeScape Way, is based on our mission of empowering people to live their best life. You would support LifeScape’s vision to be an innovative organization, providing exceptional services and creative solutions for people with varied needs and complex care across their life span by demonstrating our values of integrity, compassion, respect, safety & wellbeing, fiscal responsibility, excellence, and accountability.
- Flexible scheduling options in a fun work atmosphere; no holidays/weekends (at Ablekids location)
- Comprehensive team including Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, and Certified Orthotist/Prosthetist with the ability to access LifeScape Psychologists, Behavior Therapists and Teachers for additional support
- Foundation assistance for purchasing therapy equipment and supplies
- Professional Development opportunities through mentoring and training opportunities on and off-site
- Ability to advance current programs as well as develop new programs
* Did you know LifeScape is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program? *
* If you become a LifeScape employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness.*
Note: Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principle job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s or Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Current license or eligible for licensure in Iowa.
- Experience working with pediatric population is preferred.