Clinic Manager – Fulltime
LOCATION: Family Health Care of Siouxland – Indian Hills Clinic
POSITION: Clinic Manager – Full-time (minimum of 35 hours/wk.)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Manages specific administrative functions related to the operations of the clinic as assigned.
- Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, and systems.
- Knowledge of health care administration practices and government and reimbursement regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Skill in planning, organizing, delegating, and supervising.
- Skill in gathering and interpreting data.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Skill in researching, preparing, and presenting comprehensive reports.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, patients, public, external agencies.
- Bachelor degree in health or business administration.
- Five years of business management experience including three years managing a clinic. Clinic management experience may be substituted for education requirements.
- Helps establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for the assigned administrative areas.
- Participates in the development and implementation of long-range plans and budgets.
- Selects, trains/orients, and supervises departmental personnel. Responsible for work assignments and daily operations.
- Evaluate performance and recommend merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
- Resolves problems in administrative areas and ensures compliance with regulations and standards.
- Helps fiscal management and other administrative staff to develop/implement cost-effective policies and procedures for all operational areas including bookkeeping, billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, data processing, and space planning.
- Monitors and controls clinic expenditures within budget.
- Serves as liaison between clinic and external agencies.
- Works with medical staff to ensure quality patient care and services are provided.
- Gathers and reports monthly and annual data for fiscal, statistical, and planning purposes.
Job Description is available upon request. If interested, please download our application at www.fhcsl.com/careers// and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Additional questions direct to Human Resources department via email to HR@fhcsl.com or call Jill Knuth, Human Resources Manager, at 712-226-7217.