Associate in Financial Services -Paraplanner
Financial services office seeks professional associate to join our team of professionals.
Responsibilities will include providing high level of service to clients, case preparation for risk and investment products and services which includes utilizing our company’s proprietary planning software, formulating advisory product solutions for clients or explaining advisory products or performance, opening and managing investment accounts, proactive sales support, case consultation, and strategic planning to ensure the growth of our planning culture. Will meet with clients and cross train to cover other staff duties as needed.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Must have life and health license or get this within first 30 days and must be willing to become Series 6 and 63 and/or Series 7 licensed within 6 months, if not already.
- 1-2 years’ securities experience preferred. Industry experience with investment advice required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and data entry and information retrieval software.
- Customer service experience to include excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to multi task, and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fingerprint and background check will be required