Manager Medical Staff
Unity Point Health-St. Luke's
The Manager Medical Staff position supports and supervises the coordination of all aspects of the Medical Staff Office, including hospital privileging for all providers on the medical staff. Performs the human resources functions of hiring, training, corrective action, evaluations and staff development. Leads department communication efforts to assure timely and complete communication with staff. Maintains own personal goal to support department goals, and assists with developing department goals to support organizational goals, including budget. Leads quality initiatives to improve efficiency, process, work flows and outcomes both within the Medical Staff Office. Develops, organizes, and manages the provision of medical staff services. Identifies and resolves system and individual hospital issues related to medical staff concerns.
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance and programs to help save for the future, such as 401(k) and Health Savings Account (HAS).
- Personal Growth & Development: Learning, career opportunities and other experiences that support professional and personal growth.
- Well-Being: Programs, activities and resources designed to enhance physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Recognition: The formal and informal ways to appreciate and celebrate each other.
- Purpose: The meaningful connection between our daily work, team members, patients and the communities we serve.
Our team members are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve. Every day we strive to live out our vision statement of “Best outcome every patient every time” through living out our FOCUS values of Foster Unity, Own the Moment, Champion Excellence, and Seize Opportunities.
At UnityPoint Health, we provide care in nine regions throughout Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin. As the nation’s fourth largest nondenominational health system in America, UnityPoint Health keeps people at the center of all we do. We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our team. You'll find opportunities for every sized dream.
Want to know about our culture and benefits? Click here to find out more: https://uphtotalrewards.com/.