Lila Mae’s House provides a safe, healthy environment where adult survivors of sex trafficking can rest, heal, recover and develop life skills to become empowered, independent and self-sufficient women.
Job Position Executive\Development Director
Responsibility for planning and directing donor development and cultivation, corporate partnerships, fundraising campaigns, major gifts program, planned giving, and grant writing.
- Manage day to day operations of Lila Mae’s House including financial, administrative and program functions.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with funders, major donors, foundations, community leaders, service organizations, faith-based organizations and volunteers to assure consistent funding streams and productive relationships.
- Ensure compliance and timely reporting of all grants.
- Oversee financial reporting and operational expenses.
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of Lila Mae’s House and surrounding property.
- Ensure effective systems to track progress, evaluate programs for measurable goals, and effectively communicate those findings to board, funders, and other constituents.
- Ensure the organization complies with all relevant laws, regulations, personnel policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Board of Directors to engage members in board development and fundraising.
- In cooperation with the Board of Directors, effectively carry out the business of the agency.
- Support a positive, team-based, client-centered work culture.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with nonprofit as Development Director, Project Manager, Senior Manager, Executive Director or Interim Executive Director.
- Experience with grant writing, supervisory management, and non-profit financial management
- Experience working with vulnerable populations from diverse cultural economic, educational and vocational backgrounds required; experience with domestic violence, human trafficking and/or homelessness a plus.
- Experience in the support, retention, motivation and leadership of staff, volunteers, and Board members.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven communication skills including speaking, writing, meeting facilitation and consensus building.
- Experience helping organizations attract and sustain community support and funding.
- Employment Type Full Time