Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Perform and train in accounts payable. Will train and learn the process involved in paying and approving invoices. Will be exposed to areas such as, but not limited to sales tax, accounts payable expenditures, compilation of driver settlements, check run preparation.
- Perform and train in accounts receivable. Work involves processing invoice payments and handling collection calls.
- Month-end closing activities which include the review of journal entries, review costs, and identify irregularities. Prepare year-end and audit schedules.
- Learn record retention policies and practices. Ensuring compliance with a variety of government regulations.
- Prepare, balance and analyze financial reports, general ledgers and accounting transactions. Learn to identify problems, research solutions and present findings and recommendations.
- Will look at workflows and software to provide ways to update or provide efficiency to current processes.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of accounting practices and principals. Self-directed and able to set priorities. Maintain schedules and meet deadlines. Attention to detail and accuracy.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency. Experience with Microsoft Office, Intermediate to advanced MS Excel with use of formulas, pivot tables and v-lookups. Experience with General Ledger or ERP systems.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees as necessary both verbally and in written form. Ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Experience in an accounting related position preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a degree in related discipline from four-year College or University preferred.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.