SUMMARYEnhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees’ workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, group exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
- Schedule classes based on the availability of rooms, computer and audio/visual equipment, and employee groups.
- Organize, develop, or obtain training procedure manuals and guides such as handouts and visual materials.
- Create training levels to serve all employees within the organization to include basic to advanced programs with specified pre-requisites.
- Develop comprehensive onboarding training program to include company history, “good to know”, policy/procedure, required, and job specific modules.
- Identify training requirements by job and level within the organization. Translate job requirements into training programs that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
- Assist with the development and implementation of individual and organizational learning development plans.
- Provide lunch and learn and other weekly/monthly training sessions on HRIS, Supervisor skills, and other ad hoc training requested.
- Take the lead on researching, implementing, maintaining, and maximizing an LMS system suited for the entire organization.
- Work directly with subsidiary groups to identify, recommend, and provide training meant to assist in their growth, development, or other goals.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers gain or gain or improve job skills.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Create and administer testing to ensure comprehension and understanding of program participants. Set course achievement goals and recommend re-training as necessary.
- Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status. Stay current with new trends and tools in employee development.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis and calculate training ROI. Provide monthly reporting on training goals, success, attendees, etc.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficient in MS office and Database software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools, and techniques
- Ability to learn and master the full training cycle
- Experience designing training events in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of learning management software
- Ability to work effectively with managers and team leaders across the organization in a variety of industries
- Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Education, Training or Human Resources related field from a four-year accredited college or university required. Three or more years of experience working in Education, Training, or Human Resource field required.