At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Maintains and installs communication cables, power distribution cables and wiring as required.
- Effectively communicate with Systems Engineering Management on projects or problems relative to maintenance of plant.
- Required to provide a quick response to equipment problems to keep vital machinery operational.
- Ensures all systems engineering tasks are performed and completed in a timely manner. Must take responsibility for all actions.
- Accurately maintains company required performance and maintenance records for electronic and electrical equipment.
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment effectively and efficiently while maintaining and establishing high maintenance standards. Ensuring all procedures are followed.
- Will be required to wire and unwire motors and other various pieces of machinery.
- Will utilize both hand and power tools along with electrical meters and gauges effectively while maintaining high maintenance and safety standards.
- May operate forklifts, hoists, and other heavy equipment.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in written form.
- General computer knowledge/proficiency.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematic diagrams and electrical codes.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred or verifiable ability to perform essential functions.
- Two-year vocational school or equivalent on the job experience preferred.
- Position requires strong analytical and evaluating skills to report on and troubleshoot various precision equipment.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
- Must have punctual and reliable attendance.
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required