Systems Admin Manager
- Directs day-to-day operations of help desk and active directory activities. Establishes priorities, delegate’s tasks and projects to ensure efficient operation of company’s technology systems which include the network, servers, and computers.
- Coordinate project activities ensuring projects are completed within scope, budget and schedule. Effectively communicate to management project status, changes and problems.
- Review and analyze logs and reports, identify areas of inefficiency, communicate problem areas, slowdowns, errors or inefficiencies and recommend resolution.
- Works with end users to identify problems or needs, provide training as needed in operation of basic equipment. Ensure effective computer resources are provided to end users. Resolves issues in an organized, timely and efficient manner providing a level of high quality service.
- Consults with software and hardware vendors to resolve issues. May evaluate company’s technology needs to recommend improvements such as hardware or software upgrades or replacement.
- Will assist in introducing new technology, products and processes and make recommendations for the improvement and cost reduction of existing technology, products and processes.
- Develops and implements procedures, processes and training related to the information systems technology.
- Ensures adherence to software licensing policies. Oversees proper and accurate documentation is maintained for inventory of equipment and software, repairs and replacement of equipment, warranties, software licensing, etc.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Proven supervisory and management skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and critical thinking.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, diagrammatic or schedule form.
- Ability to deal with people. Strong working understanding of technology, electronics and software which includes industrial network systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees both verbally and in written form.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.