- Successfully complete sales training program. Learn all aspects of plant operations and product lines.
- Interface with regional distributor representatives including but not limited to Marketing Associates, Territory Managers, District Sales Managers, and Center of Plate Specialist. Manage sales orders, handle questions, complaints and other customer needs.
- Perform product cuttings and presentations with restaurants, casinos, hotels, and other food service venues.
- Maintain existing sales while continuing to elevate sales growth in region. Working closely with management to meet goals.
- Participate in national trade show and regional food show activities.
- May perform back up duties of Sales Inventory Coordinator and Scheduler.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing and able to travel for extended periods. Both Nationwide and International travel required.
- Must be willing to relocate or live near assigned territory.
- Ability to adapt to conflicting deadlines and priorities established by company demand.
- Strong leadership skills. The ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Basic accounting knowledge. Ability to analyze and interpret data from a wide variety of sources.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency. Experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Strong English communication skills including speaking clearly and effectively and writing legibly and effectively.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing or related discipline from four-year College or University preferred.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license and remain insurable at all times.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled