- Will supervise 2 or more employees. Will provide input regarding administration of personnel functions including selection and hiring, performance evaluations and salary adjustments. Communicates objectives, assigns tasks, and trains personnel in all related work and safety activities. Maintains accurate and timely personnel records.
- Manage the day to day activities of the sales department and ensure complete coverage of sales team for comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity. Oversee activities concerned with development of internal data on organization’s products, services and ideologies.
- Develop, implement and manage sales objectives, action plans, sales program and incentive programs. Develops and tracks metrics related to marketing and sales activities for continuous improvement.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of competition and ensure sales team is knowledgeable of competitor’s activities. Forecast anticipated market sales.
- Be an active participant in marketing and sales strategy planning. Oversee collection, analysis, reporting and distributions of marketing information which may include sales and sales cost accounting data.
- Maintain regular communication with customers and prospective customers.
- Actively participate in research and development work, investigate and report upon potential new ideas for company products.
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring work activities, such as preparation of records or expenditures, progress reports in order to keep management informed.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to lead a team effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline from four-year College or University preferred.
- Ability to adapt to conflicting deadlines and priorities established by company demands.
- Excellent planning, organization, leadership, presentation, sales and negotiating, customer relations, decision making, and analytical skills. Maintains a high level of knowledge on relevant technical, scientific and market matters.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency. Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Experience within the meat processing industry is preferred.
- A considerable degree of commercial awareness is important for effective negotiations and understanding of the factors involved in production, delivery, etc.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit out website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact Staffing at 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is and equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled