New Account Sales Executive
As the New Account Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting new business through use of prospect lists, telemarketing, cold calls, etc.
- Ascertain prospective customer’s textile rental needs using customer focused probing questions and effectively relay the positive experience they will have working with APPEARA.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, pricing proposals and service programs.
- Possess the focus and energy to follow through and close sales.
- Writes new customer orders, prepares and secures extended length customer service agreements and installs new customer services.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity as assigned.
- Responsible for securing a minimum amount of new weekly sales revenue.
- Make customer collections as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned directly relating to successfully providing a superior customer experience with APPEARA.
To perform this Full-Time job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty as described above in an efficient and effective manner. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary for successful job performance:
- Possess a valid driver’s license and own a dependable vehicle. APPEARA will reimburse business mileage in accordance with our Sales Expense Reimbursement Policy.
- At least 2 years of Business to Business outside sales experience
- Highly motivated, outgoing personality who has strong professional communication skills working with a variety of purchasing personalities.
- Possess the ability to manage a sales territory working independently, effectively and efficiently, making good/sound decisions based on the best interest of the prospective customer and APPEARA.
- Willing to be part of and support a team environment while working from a remote office.
- Basic computer knowledge including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to learn new software and applications.
- Must possess at minimum a high school diploma.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Sales commission and bonuses.
- Company participation in health insurance program
- Company matching 401k program.
- Paid Vacation and Holiday time.