Construction Project Management
- Coordinate and communicate between contractors, manufacturers, and engineers to ensure all project requirements are understood and within specified scope.
- Correspond with all levels of management to communicate project status and lead times, for effective project scheduling.
- Monitor and analyze contractor and supplier performance based on project history to determine best use of resources and future project planning efforts.
- Generate drawing take-offs and obtain material and subcontractor quotes. Develop budget summary with project management to effectively estimate cost and determine project feasibility.
- Analyze contractors and suppliers quotations to ensure all deliverables are within project scope specified by management.
- Research new equipment, materials, and process opportunities requested by project management for new projects.
- Maintain project files and certifications on all National Board certified ASME code stamped vessels and equipment.
- Assemble and submit bid summary documentation, along with all relative proposals for project management's review and approval.
- Write purchase orders and communicate to vendors to ensure orders are processed.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain a reliable filing system.
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly and effectively both in verbal and written form.
- Basic computer experience including Microsoft Office applications. Experience with computer aided drafting software.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must have the ability to analyze data presented in various forms such as tabular, diagrammatic and schedule form.
- 1-3 years relevant purchasing or estimating experience. Construction experience preferred.
- Equivalent to two years junior college preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects, and meet timelines and scheduled due dates.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled