Collections Professional – Full Time
Are you looking for the opportunity to utilize your problem solving and negotiation skills? PREMIER Bankcard is looking for friendly, organized individuals to expand its team of Collections Professionals to handle inbound and outbound calls, negotiate payment arrangements and resolve customer inquiries regarding delinquencies.
Collections Professionals are eligible for up to two performance-based promotions within thirteen months. We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Compensation and Schedule
Competitive hourly pay with additional pay for working premium hours. Starting wage is $13.00 to $15.15 an hour based on prior work experience. In addition, PREMIER offers Collections Professionals lucrative daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentive programs based on job performance.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Monday - Thursday 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Three weeks of paid on-the-job training! Two weeks of classroom training which includes both hands-on learning and side-by-side mentoring followed by one week of transition time. Our comprehensive training program will ensure associates have full knowledge of Collections policies and procedures.
- Take inbound and outbound calls with customers
- Negotiating for payments
- Updating account information
- Provide excellent quality and service to customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to assist cardholders in solving out of term accounts
Culture and Benefits
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we've created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
We’re Investing in You
• Shift differential pay of up to 25%, plus 10% differential pay for bilingual reps (Fluent in both English and Spanish)
• Additional monthly compensation for high performers in the form of incentives, spot awards and bonuses
• Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
• Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
• 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% employee-owned
• Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
• PREMIER Wellness Program
• Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
• Paid community volunteer hours
• Special employee parties and incentives
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the "My Presence" portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.