Siouxland CARES is accepting applications for the position of a part-time Data Coordinator (approximately 20 hours per week). Siouxland CARES’ mission is to improve the quality of life in Siouxland by eliminating the abuse of alcohol and other drugs and related violence through collaborative work with local agencies. The desired result is to create and sustain a culture that values a substance abuse free lifestyle as the norm for our community.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, update, design and coordinate surveys to enable feedback from youth, parents and coalition.
- Gather annual data and create Annual Report.
- Assist coalition in annual fundraising activities.
- Develop, coordinate and publish annual community data book.
- Report findings of surveys/assessments to Director, Board, coalition and community.
- Collect and maintain updated database for coalition and programs.
- Handle personal contacts/telephone calls related to CARES.
- Serve as a support person for the Executive Director.
- All other duties as may be assigned by the President or Executive Director.
- College degree a plus
- Knowledge of alcohol and other drug-related issues
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of the Siouxland area
- Background in working with volunteers
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Attention to Detail, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Data Entry, General Math Skills, Organization, Computer Proficiency, Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Research Skills and Time Management.
Monday, December 18, 2017.