Camp High Hopes Registrar
Camp High Hopes seeks a part-time Registrar to manage our camper registration process and system. Candidates must be able to deliver high quality customer service through phone, mail, and online mediums. Position maintains camper records and registration system, processing payments, and assists in general office support as needed. This is a part-time position with seasonally varying hours; 20 hours per week with up to 30 hours per week during peak season (December-July). Scheduled hours typically Monday-Friday with final hours to be determined upon hire. Anticipated start date of March 11, 2019. $13.00 per hour (DOE).
Minimum qualifications include:
For a complete job description and to apply online, visit http://camphighhopes.com/get-involved/year-round-opportunities/
- An associate’s degree or equivalent education or experience.
- Mid-level understanding of computer systems including Microsoft Office programs, database management, and accounting procedures.
- Abilities to communicate effectively with a variety of customers, manage multiple tasks, manage customer conflicts, solve problems, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proficient data entry and management skills, experience in record/bookkeeping, filing, customer service and general office functions.
- Ability to work efficiently within a multidisciplinary team