Corporate Marketing Communications Specialist
Are you an organized, strategic, and creative marketing professional? Do you enjoy planning events and collaborating with various business partners? You may be interested in our Corporate Marketing Communications Specialist job.
One of your primary responsibilities will be to plan and coordinate Great West's leadership and agents' meetings. Doing so requires excellent organization and communication skills, as well as creativity and the ability to network with others. Additionally, you will help assess the market to ensure Great West maintains its position as a leader in the industry.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and assisting in maintaining corporate image standards in various marketing mediums.
- Coordinate marketing efforts for a handful of departments at Great West.
- Administration of agency rewards programs and remarketing campaigns.
To be successful in this marketing role, you will need:
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a business marketing and event planning role.
- A creative marketing mindset to develop strategies and plan for growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Project management, facilitation, consultation, and leadership skills and experience.
- Experience with graphic design preferred.
Due to COVID-19, this position currently works remotely. Once conditions change and we are back in the office, the role will regularly report to the South Sioux City, Nebraska, office for work.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidy.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company