- Completes a variety of assignments related to day-to-day operations and processes. Perform projects as assigned under the direction of qualified staff.
- Work with various departments to gain an overall knowledge of company operations and processes. Gain a better understanding about food safety and quality.
- Participate in improvement activities related to product, equipment, and processes. Activities may include research, problem solving, testing, downtime issues, etc.
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities and learn about the various tests and inspections that happen daily.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Basic oral and written communication skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
- Basic or entry level in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled