Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks, conducting quality checks, material set-up, machine set up and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate powered equipment, and other duties as assigned.
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, squat, lift, reach and kneel for up to 12 hours a day and push or pull up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
- Must be willing to work any available shift.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Wages and Benefits:
Starting pay - $16.47/hr.
After probationary period of sixty (60) days, pay increase to machine pay ranging from $16.47/hr. to $19.17/hr. depending on job assignment.
Shift differential offered of $0.44/hr. for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, pension, wellness and many other outstanding benefits.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.westrocksiouxlandjobs.com
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: