We are seeking a strong leader to join our established Subrogation team. As the Subrogation Manager in our South Sioux City Regional office, you will advise, counsel, and supervise a team of experienced Subrogation representatives and attorneys while facilitating communication between subrogation, claims, and our insureds. Contribute to an overall successful subrogation claims function while ensuring adequate organizational structure and performance results within the region. Collaborate with the subrogation team nationwide to solve complex subrogation-related problems.
- Assure uniformity of subrogation claims functions across Great West in compliance with company policies and state regulations.
- Establish objectives and performance goals for subrogation employees while coaching and mentoring the team to meet company standards.
- Review claims files to ensure acceptable Subrogation recovery efforts by direct reports.
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor's degree (required). Juris Doctor Degree strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in insurance or the legal field, preferably with exposure to claims.
- Diplomatic leadership, management, coaching, and consultative skills.
- Steadfast integrity, ethics, and commitment to lifelong learning.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave
- A formalized management development training program
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Safety, and Wellness, etc.)
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company