- Are you looking for a job where you have 3 days off each week?
- Do you have sales or telemarketing experience?
- Are you looking for a stable reputable company?
If you possess an extraordinary sense of dependability, attention to detail ,and desire to provide top-notch customer service, then this is the job for you.
Position #1 Hours: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Position #2 Hours: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
As a Claims Processor, you will take the first reports of accidents and initiate the claims investigation process. This position is the front line of the claims process and is crucial in setting the tone for fulfilling our promise of service to our insureds. You will use your independent judgment and communication skills to obtain information about losses, begin the investigation process, determine if coverage exists, and assign to an adjuster. We provide you a personalized training program, a secure, friendly, and challenging work environment, and excellent wages.
Come be part of a team where every day you make a difference.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 years' experience in an office environment.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and a cash bonus for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidy.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company