IT Security Specialist
Are you looking to advance your career in one of the fastest growing IT fields? Do you want to work for an industry leader who financially supports your pursuit of professional education and certification?
As an IT Security Specialist at Great West Casualty Company, you will:
- Act as a liaison between business management and internal customers to coordinate and communicate IT and security policies across the company.
- Manage and mitigate risk by performing various security analyses across various platforms, systems, and devices.
- Promote and ensure that security awareness training programs are up to date and being implemented company-wide.
- Work with new technologies in an ever-changing technical environment while staying abreast on what is new and changing in the industry.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in an IT-related field.
- Previous experience in IT security, systems administration, network administration, or systems development.
- CISSP or SSCP certification preferred.
- Exceptional technical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefitspackage including:
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave
- A formalized management development training program
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Safety, and Wellness, etc.)
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company