- LAN/WAN networks and related equipment, with ability to monitor, support, configure, analyze, troubleshoot, and administer.
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot network applications.
- Windows servers and computer systems, with ability to maintain, support, configure, analyze, troubleshoot, and administer.
- Prior relative work experience in networking and supporting pc's and servers preferred.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance
Interested applicants should contact (605) 217-8000
Apply on-line at www.beefproducts.com
Post offer physical and substance abuse testing required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled