At empirical, we believe everyone deserves safe, quality, and affordable food. Our task is to meet the world’s ever-increasing nourishment needs within the constraints of our precious natural resources. To get there, we need to think bigger and smarter.
empirical isn’t a gigantic corporation. Instead, we are a smart, tight-knit and strategic company of doers. We hire quality people who develop fulfilling careers that make a significant impact on our world. Discover a variety of opportunities to grow your career.
Join the future of food!
- Prepares training documentation, such as training content, manuals, notes, questionnaires, and other support materials.
- Distributes course content, maintains class registration, and answers routine inquiries regarding courses and schedules.
- Obtains, assembles, and distributes course materials and teaching aides as required for each type of program.
- Coordinates and arranges for the use of audio visual and other necessary equipment, finds and arranges for appropriate space and facilities for training, may make catering arrangements for meals and refreshments.
- Sends training notifications to participants, informing them about training demands and other important aspects.
- Prepares appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructors, etc.
- Keeps records about each training course, and prepares reports and statistical summaries.
- Will collect data for safety and other various programs, exit interviews, surveys, etc. as part of determining future training needs or problem areas that need to be addressed.
- Maintains and may reorder training material, tools, etc. in regards to internal and external training sources. Processes and tracks purchase orders, receivers and invoices.
- May act as a training instructor or present information for assigned training courses or fill-in for an instructor as needed. May operate audio visual equipment during training programs and utilize training tools.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Accuracy and attention to detail required. Organized with the ability to meet deadlines. Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision. Strong analytical skills and able to interpret a large volume of data.
- Ability to research subject matter, write procedures and follow directions. Ability to manage multiple schedules and communicate changes effectively.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency. Experience with Microsoft Office including word and excel. Experience in a learning management system or human resource database system preferred.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of employees in verbal and written format.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidential guidelines. Ability to present content to large and small groups of people.
- Experience in training, human resources or administrative office work preferred.
- Minimum 2 year degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.