Human Resources Director
Candidates should possess the qualifications below:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field, with at least 3 years of overall professional experience.
- Ability to lead and innovate the company’s HR functions through an overall company point of view.
- Knowledge and experience in employment regulations, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Understanding of current online recruiting channels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to develop interpersonal relationships, plus experience in employee coaching and training.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the management team while providing overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include the ability to utilize Excel to analyze program changes/impact and the ability to thoroughly document the results of meetings, discussions and actions plans. Skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) are a plus.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
Lunchtime Solutions, Inc.
Amy Lundgren, President
Dakota Dunes, SD
Equal Opportunity Employer