Human Resources Business Partner
We are now accepting applications for a Human Resources Business Partner for our corporate office located in South Sioux City, NE. The role of the HR Business Partner is to provide value to the business by consulting with our leaders on the overall human resources strategy for the organization. You will serve as an advisor, partner, and guide for our national company as we grow, engage, and retain our talented team.
- Experienced professional with outstanding consultative skills and business acumen.
- Strong track record of change management successes, preferably in the HR field.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Insurance industry experience preferred but not required.
- Advise and partner with managers to serve as the primary contact for day-to-day HR support.
- Build and deliver winning business strategies for performance management, employee development, and succession planning.
- Partner with HR Managers and HR Specialty functions (Talent Acquisition, Payroll and Benefits, Training) to deliver full HR service.
- Manage on-boarding and retention of employees.
- Creatively lead the development of employee involvement and engagement programs for our corporate location.
- Facilitate employee relations efforts to ensure consistent, fair treatment is being provided to all employees.
- Ensure legal compliance.
South Sioux City, Nebraska
Located at the intersecting points of Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota, South Sioux City is the location of our large corporate headquarters and central regional office. The Siouxland community is the perfect example of separate cities, states, and communities coming together to form one great place to live and work.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Flexible schedules for a stable work-life balance
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick leave, military leave, jury duty, and more
- A formalized management development training program
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Safety, Wellness, etc.)
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company.