- Audit and process time off requests, FMLA, and LOA leaves for all facilities.
- Review and process weekly benefit changes for terminations, salary increases and other status changes that occur. Will create and maintain a list of employees who may be experiencing a change in status and create follow ups to ensure proper changes are completed.
- Audit weekly flex deductions and/or changes and forward to administrator.
- Prepare letters for employees such as conversion and portability letters, rehire letters, and promotional letters.
- Send out insurance packets and other communications to employees.
- Conduct weekly, quarterly and yearly audits of various benefits.
- Process 401k beneficiary forms and contribution changes.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date written procedures for the benefits department.
- Prepare and reconcile the monthly insurance bills and employee contributions.
- Administer Short-Term Disability paperwork and payment for all eligible employees.
- Ability to perform all essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Reconciling or auditing experience preferred.
- Strong mathematical skills and the ability to remain organized in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail required.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate effectively to all level of employees.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Previous Human Resource experience desired.
- High School diploma or equivalent required or verifiable ability to perform essential job functions. Minimum of two years college preferred.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.