· Coordinates staff hours and person’s served hours.
· Assist with organizational on-call duties, and cover shifts as necessary.
· Coordinates family services by setting up services, assisting with admissions and discharge, recordkeeping, correspondence, communication with case managers, and participating in conferences.
· Perform and complete unplanned duties/activities or other assignments as assigned by management.
· Provide leadership and direction for/to team members
· Responsible for coordinating admission, transfer, and discharge of persons served.
· Responsible for the hiring, orientation, training, scheduling, supervision, development, coaching, leadership, evaluations, and discipline of the HCBS team.
· Coordinates, leads, or attends ICP/interdisciplinary meetings, assist in the development of written programs, and ensure correct implementation of written programs.
· Participate in the shared responsibility of HCBS audits and surveys.
· Teach or co-teach and train staff through assigned training classes.
· Ensure that all organizational, local, state and federal program guideline are being met and followed.
· Maintain a clean and safe environment.
· Attend required and assigned staff meetings and trainings.