Camp High Hopes is Hiring: Dietary Lead
Camp High Hopes seeks a part-time Dietary Lead to manage our kitchen and meal service for our Fall/Spring weekend and 6-day Summer camp sessions. Candidates must be able to manage both meal service and clean-up responsibilities to meet local health department guidelines and ServeSafe standards. Dietary Lead is responsible for ensuring that all specialized dietary needs are met for both campers and staff, from low calorie to portion control to vegetarian to gluten free options with appropriate food management. Prior experience in a commercial kitchen preferred. This is a part-time position with seasonally varying hours; 15 hours per weekend September-May and up to 40 hours per week (Sun-Fri) June – August. Scheduled hours vary daily and are determined by meal service times. Anticipated start date of June 1, 2017. Up to $15 per hour (DOE).
Minimum qualifications include:
- Prior commercial food service supervisory experience or associates degree pertaining to job responsibilities.
- Current ServeSafe certification (or ability to obtain prior to start of employment).
- Experience managing meal service and planning for dietary restrictions that include gluten free, nut free, low cholesterol/calorie, and other similar restrictions due to allergies or health concerns.
- Current certification in first aid and CPR or must be able to obtain or become certified in First Aid/CPR.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Experience working with people with disabilities desired.
To Apply: Download and complete an application http://camphighhopes.com/get-involved/to-apply/