PREMIER Collections Internship
Are you looking for the opportunity to learn from one of the best banks? PREMIER has been ranked as one of the top-performing banks! PREMIER is dedicated to caring for their employees and community, cultivating and celebrating achievement and success.
First PREMIER Bank is the 11th largest ACH-originating financial institution in the United States and PREMIER Bankcard is the 12th largest issuer of Mastercard® credit cards in the country serving over 3 million customers nationwide. Together, First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard employ over 2,300 employees within South Dakota.
Associates explore options with customers on their account(s) by looking for ways to help them using payment options and programs. Associates have good verbal and listening skills. Responsibilities will include handling outbound and inbound calls with customers, educating them on their account status and setting up acceptable payment options.
Compensation and Schedule
Internships are paid!
Flexible Full-time Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. for 90 days during the summer of 2020.
- Attend new hire training (Training is Monday - Friday 8:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Proficient with all Word software programs.
- Gain a solid understanding of Collections Processing.
- Perform Audits of overall Collection performance.
- Document Issues Identified through the Audits.
- Create/update Reports of Identified Issues.
- Work with Management team on various projects.
- Flexible and willing to learn new opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess intermediate to exceptional PC skills
- Ability to be patient and attentive to detail
- Excellent verbal and listening skills and ability to use positive language
- Time management skills
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the "My Presence" portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.