Sterk Financial Services is currently seeking a full-time Paraplanner at our Dakota Dunes, SD location. This is a highly responsible and technical position. It is not an entry-level sales position. Candidate must be goal oriented, self-motivated and comfortable working with affluent clients.
Responsibilities include working with the firm’s advisors and their clients to do:
Candidates must be licensed in Life/Health Insurance and Series 6, 65 (Series 7, 66 preferred). Qualified candidates must have five years of experience in a similar role, be computer literate with the ability to master new software programs, resourceful, and good with people. A team player with a can-do attitude is required with the desire to continuously get more involved within the business. Compensation commensurate with skills, knowledge and experience.
- Financial plan preparation & analysis
- Recommend portfolio holdings
- Build asset allocation strategies
- Prepare, coordinate and follow through on client communications
- Meet with clients to complete paperwork
- Prepare advisor for client meetings/manage client follow up
- Securities trading
E-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.