Customer Service Professional – Part Time ($13.00 - $15.15 an hour)
Are you looking for the opportunity to utilize your ability to help people? PREMIER Bankcard is looking for friendly, outgoing individuals to expand its team of Customer Service Professionals to handle inbound calls, take payment information and answer customer questions.
Potential to career path after the first three months and then again after an additional nine months. That’s two promotions within a year! We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Compensation and Schedule
Competitive hourly pay with additional pay for working premium hours. Starting wage is determined based on prior work experiences, with a minimum of $13.00 - $15.15 an hour.
Monday - Friday 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., every other Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Come visit us on Wednesdays for Walk-In interviews: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at 800 Cottonwood Lane, Dakota Dunes
Three weeks of paid on-the-job training! Two weeks of classroom training which includes both hands-on learning and side-by-side mentoring followed by one week of transition time.
- Customer communications via inbound telephone calls to provide information with an emphasis on high quality service
- Take and process payment information
- Answer billing inquiries and other common questions
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of Professionalism
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess intermediate PC skills
- Ability to be patient and attentive to detail
- Excellent verbal and listening skills and ability to use positive language
- Time management skills
- Some Customer Service, and or call center experience is helpful but not required
Culture and Benefits
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we've created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
We’re Investing in You
• Shift differential pay of up to 20%, plus 10% differential pay for bilingual reps (Fluent in both English and Spanish)
• Additional monthly compensation for high performers in the form of incentives, spot awards and bonuses
• Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
• Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
• 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% employee-owned
• Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
• PREMIER Wellness Program
• Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
• Paid community volunteer hours
• Special employee parties and incentives
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the "My Presence" portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.