Customer Care Associate – Full Time (Minimum $16.00 an hour)
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a friendly outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with customers? First PREMIER Bank is looking to expand its team of Customer Care Associates who serve as a front-line customer care consultant; providing customer support to bank customers through telephone, email and messaging. Delivering best-in-class customer support, as primary point of contact for inbound customer issues/inquiries.
Additional opportunities to advance within the department, First PREMIER Bank as well as PREMIER Bankcard. We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Compensation and Schedule
Competitive hourly pay with additional pay for working premium hours. Starting wage is determined based on prior work experiences, with a minimum of $16.00 an hour.
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. with rotating Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Three weeks of paid on-the-job training! Sessions held with the Bank Trainer and/or side-by-side training with a Customer Care Department Trainer.
• Interacting with customers in a professional manner
• Provide best-in-class customer support for online and offline banking
Skills and Qualifications
• Exhibit a high level of personal ownership
• Can resolve customer issues and help deepen the customer relationship with First PREMIER Bank
• Possess mastery of the English language with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work accountably and focus independently, while still working as part of a team
• Strong critical thinking abilities, attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Education and/or minimum of 1 year of experience in banking and/or customer relations required
Culture and Benefits
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we've created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
We’re Investing in You
• 10% differential pay for bilingual reps (Fluent in both English and Spanish)
• Additional compensation for high performers in the form spot awards or incentives.
• Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
• Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
• 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% employee-owned
• Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
• PREMIER Wellness Program
• Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
• Paid community volunteer hours
• Special employee parties and incentives
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the "My Presence" portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.