Bilingual New Customer Center Associate (13.00 - 15.15)
PREMIER Bankcard is looking for outgoing, organized and friendly individuals to expand its team of New Customer Center Associates to promote the features and benefits of the First PREMIER Bank credit card. Becoming an advocate of First PREMIER will enable you to develop a comprehensive skill set for you to succeed.
Promotional opportunities are available once specific criteria is met. We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Compensation and Schedule
Competitive hourly pay with additional pay for working premium hours. Starting wage is determined based on prior work experiences, with a minimum of $13.00 - $15.15 an hour.
Three weeks of paid on-the-job training! Monday - Friday daytime hours during training. Week One: Training regarding PREMIER Bankcard and the application status process, including handling calls in the skill trained.
Week Two: Training on how to process a credit card application as well as sales skills training, including handling calls in the skill trained.
Week Three: Training to bring application status and Inbound sales calls together and handling calls in both skill sets.
•Promote the features and benefits of PREMIER products
•Offer new or additional services that may benefit the customer
•Negotiate and collect payments for products and services
Skills and Qualifications
•Communicate effectively with peers, management and customers
•Exercise good judgment and independent decision-making skills while exhibiting exceptional listening, questioning and call center techniques
•Previous sales or customer experience preferred, but not required
•Display dependability with a solid attendance record
•Possess basic PC skills
Culture and Benefits
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we've created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some pretty epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
We’re Investing in You
• Shift differential pay of up to 25%, plus 10% differential pay for bilingual reps (Fluent in both English and Spanish)
• Additional monthly compensation for high performers in the form of incentives, spot awards and bonuses
• Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
• Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
• 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% associate-owned
• Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
• PREMIER Wellness Program
• Special discounts and pre-sell offers for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
• Paid community volunteer hours
• Special employee parties and incentives
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the "My Presence" portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.