- Oversee product coming from the plant via conveyor system. Maintains and regulates product on the conveyors to efficiently and accurately let the palletizer build pallets. This position is also responsible for the accuracy of pallets going into the freezer. Corrects any malfunctions caused by the palletizer through the use of I-Fix and maintains other equipment in the palletizing area such as the stretch wrap, stacker and label system.
- Daily review of production schedules to prepare for product received from South Sioux City facility.
- Assists with efficiently and accurately organizing, staging, loading and unloading of raw materials. Will drive a forklift to load and unload product.
- Receiving of raw materials into inventory tracking software. Assists Quality Assurance department with verifying inventory of product.
- Understands and assists with basic mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance for freezer equipment.
- Maintains daily palletizer inventory and supplies.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Will drive a forklift to assist with the loading and unloading of outgoing finished product.
- Ability to perform all essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Speaking clearly and effectively, writing legibly and effectively, collect, analyze and interpret data from a wide variety of sources and taking appropriate action.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have a sense of urgency and a demonstrated record of dependability.
- Knowledge and ability to maintain certification in order to operate material handling equipment.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing and lifting.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.